- added support for isolated (not connected) nodes in SIF format. Now SIF, NET and GML formats support direction, and isolated nodes.
NX2netconv() method (complementary to
- filter option in
importSIF(). Now it is possible to import only selected interaction types.
- pajek stores information of direction as a number (1/0) instead of boolena value (True/False). This way is better to export to GML.
- gui.py renamed to netconv-gui.py and is now installed as a script.
- pajek filter supports directed and undirected graphs.
- Added support to export all nodes in NX format. Now supports
conversion to NX of networks with isolated (unconnected) nodes.
- new function added:
- API back to the source download (I forgot it in 0.10)
fromList() methods in class Network. With
this, it will be possible to use some other tools to graph
manipulation such as the great
- lots of bug fixes
- string attributes are now quoted in pajek and gml exports
- the group "Line" in GML files is now ignored. It shold be
- '&' is changed to '&' in GML export. More characteres
need to be added
- Id's from nodes are added in the import and stored in the
- info about nodes from/to are added. This way, one can have
information about number of edges conected to the node
- Empty columns are not imported in expression anymore
- substitution of spaces by "_" in the labels of the expression
- Affymetrix tab separated file importer (for expression data)
- fix in Pajek filter: now it reads Arcs and Edges
- Some modifications in the GUI
- instead of a Convert button, now there is a Import and a Export button
- attributes to be exported are now selected from a dialog
- GUI includes conversion of expression data
- from Affy TSV files
- to Cytoscape attributes
- to Cytoscape expression data
- Initial release
- Import/export from/to:
- Pajek network files (.net)
- Pajek cluster files (.clu)
- Cytoscape network files (.sif)
- Cytoscape node attributes files
- GML files